EXCURSION IN TRADITIONAL PIROGUE
Upi Bay, also nicknamed "the small Bay of Ha Long Caledonian" will offer unique landscapes in an exceptional setting. It is at St. Joseph's Bay that the departure is given every day at 8am for a day rich in emotion. Sitting comfortably aboard a traditional dugout canoe, you will sail between the huge rocks as the Kuniés did once.
The Mana nautical shuttle will pick you up at your accommodation. For this, you are called the day before the trip to communicate the time of passage of the shuttle and the necessary to provide for the day.
The departure is given every day at 8:00 am at St. Joseph's Bay. You will sail between the huge rocks in Upi Bay. On the way, you will meet turtles, sharks and rays.
At the end of the Bay of Upi, you will walk 45 minutes in the forest of the columnar pines and then arrive at the Bay of Oro with its famous natural swimming pool.
You will stay at the natural pool, time to eat, swim, discover this beautiful place and relax.
For lunch, you can bring your picnic if you do not take the sandwich option. You can also eat at the restaurant Kou-Gny, which is located near the natural pool. It will be necessary to reserve in advance.
After this beautiful day, rich in emotion, the shuttle will pick you up at the toll of the natural pool at 15:00, and will drop you at your place of accommodation.
• Do not forget the 200 francs for the return to the natural swimming pool
• Remember to provide sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, spare ...
• Please keep each place clean
• Respect the environment by keeping your garbage or throwing it in a bin
• Pay attention to the balm (crossbar to the sail) as it moves to the right and to the left
• Avoid moving on the dugout
• Store your things under the benches
• To free the passage of the medium for the circulation
• During the 45 minutes of walking, be careful because there are many roots
|Participant adulte sans Sandwich||
|Child 4-12 y/o without meal||